Prawn and Noodle Laksa Spicy Soup
Joined: 20 Dec 2016
Posted: 23 Dec 2016 at 10:13am
So we found a new recipe that we love recently, and if any of you are lovers of prawns and Asian food then this is really gonna be the one for you. It's SO tasty!
- Spring Onions (a bunch)
- Green Chilli (to taste)
- Ginger (2 tsp per person)
- Garlic (2/3 cloves for 4)
- 2 limes
- Prawns (also good with Chicken)
- Coconut Milk (2 cans is probably enough for 4)
- Chicken/Vegetable Stock
- Egg Noodles (enough for 4)
1. Cut up the spring onions, green chilli, ginger and garlic. Throw in a frying pan and allow to soften.
2. Once softened squeeze in the lime juice.
3. Then add the prawns and allow to cook.
4. Once cooked, pour in the coconut milk and stock and allow to simmer.
5. Whilst this is happening, boil some water in a saucepan and cook the egg noodles until they turn soft.
6. Once cooked, add the noodles to the soup mixture and season to taste.
|Forum Jump||Forum Permissions
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum